Affordable Garden Fencing, Trellis and Picket Fence Supplies in Auckland
Fencing has been used for as long as man desired boundaries. Throughout human history, numerous fence types have come and gone. The Great Wall of China is possibly the most famous boundary in the world, and even here different sections have different styles and materials. Closer to home fences also play an important role. Please call (64) 21 272 8424 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to enquire about our product and service range.
Fencing in Auckland
The Fencing Act of 1978 outlines the steps, requirements and procedures necessary to construct or repair a boundary fence between two adjoining properties.
- The original Act was ratified in 1908 with the most recent revisions in 2016. As a property owner, this Act informs you to submit or respond to requests related to common boundary fences.
- Depending on the circumstances, you and your neighbour may be able to split the cost of an adequate boundary fence. It is important to remember, not all fence types are considered adequate and not all chosen fence styles cost will be split 50/50 by adjoining property owners.
- Non-boundary fencing is not covered under the Fencing Act; allowing for more creative landscape options within your property.
Garden Fencing in Auckland
Today most neighbours have friendly rapport and the average property owner is not protecting their property from invaders or even massive rodent populations attempting to destroy their property. More importantly, keeping things out is not the only use in the modern world for garden fencing. Other applications include landscape aesthetics, backdrops, support planters, designs that highlight decorative pieces and functionality to direct plant growth patterns.
- Depending on your personal need and design preference we will customise your fence. If you want a classic picket fence, in Auckland, we have you covered. Don’t worry, if a white picket or trellis fence is not your personal preference, we provide styles for every property and personality combination. Our designers work with you to create your optimal fencing solution.
- A picket fence is named for the individual posts that comprise most the structure. They are commonly used in landscaping to provide boundary definition.
- A garden fence can define the garden area, use a trellis to encourage plant growth patterns, and add style. Trellis fencing is used to provide additional decoration on top of more solid enclosures but can also be constructed and used as a lattice to direct plant and vine growth. A trellis fence can beautify your Auckland property and has beautiful patterns incorporated into their structure to provide additional elegance to your garden or lawn. Whatever your preferred fence style we can create the perfect landscape for your residence.
At MOQ we understand the current regulations and will help you successfully navigate through any potential complications with adjoining property owners; working with you throughout the process to ensure nothing is overlooked. Browse the different options or call us directly for more specific information or to set-up a consultation.
4135 Great North Road, Glen Eden, Auckland Phones:
0210 811 2330 (Alex)
021 272 8424 (Oleg)
022 426 4777 (Dmitry)